It's been over six months since my last post, and here's an update:
- I've graduated college (which some people still don't know about apparently?)
- I still use my college ID for student discounts
- I'm back home living with my parents
- I work for my dad at Sassi Pro International doing marketing of all things
- I'm now a youth group teacher for my church
- LOTS of my friends are married, engaged, etc
- Yes, mom, I'm still single
- I kind of regularly go to the gym now?
- I started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (currently on season 8)
- Podcasts have slowly but surely taken over my life
Anyway, since part of my job is to hunt down beauty bloggers/vloggers/influencers and spread the word about SPI Cosmetics, I've been inspired by the sheer number of women (and men!) who are so dedicated to updating their blog even with a small readership. It made me want to update my blog more often, so here it is.
The next one will be more exciting (I hope), but for now, I bid you adieu.